This workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP Team process. Participants will learn:
- The types of needs and services that can be provided through “special education” services.
- The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
- How to express parent concerns and ensure they are addressed by the IEP team.
- Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
- Strategies to prepare for effective participation in IEP meetings for their children and youth with disabilities.
Lunch will be provided.
Please let us know if you will need any form of disability accommodation.